A mature relationship will not keep you up at night, it helps you sleep peacefully, life may give you a whole pile of problems but a mature relationship would not add to those problems but will help you through them. Here are a few things to differentiate between a mature and immature relationship;
1.Mature relationships fulfill all your needs
When your relationship gives you so much more than you could ever expect and you do not compare your relationship with others, looking for flaws or comfort, that means it fulfills all your needs; it does not make you feel something is missing and you don’t feel the need to constantly analyze it.
2. Mature relationships keep you driven
All the initial obsession in a relationship and wanting to spend more time with each other subsides eventually but immature relationships make you believe that nothing else matters other than your relationship whereas, a mature relationship makes one adjust to the reality of the matter they know that you can’t have a good life just based on love, you need to have the right resources to live the kind of life you want and to have a secure future together.
3. Mature relationships argue in person and not over text messages Mature relationships settle everything face-to-face rather than complicating things by fighting over text messages, where there is almost always a risk of miscommunication. It is a respectful thing to do and it is important to argue over the issue in person.
4. Mature relationships respect and promote individuality You are meant to be together but you are two parts of a whole and you don’t have to become one person. You are not meant to act alike when you are with each other because you are two parts of a whole. A mature relationship is a result of two different mature people who accept and appreciate each others individuality and do what they can to support each other to become the best that they can be. They believe in each other and push each other to do what they most truly desire.
5. Mature relationships are free from insecurities In a mature relationship trust is always intact irrespective of past relationships, previous interest or even if you have admirers. You will never feel insecure of anyone from each other’s past because you both know that what you have is irreplaceable and no one can do anything to change that unless you allow them to.
6. Mature relationships progress at their own pace In a mature relationship there is no rush, you two do not have to worry about how fast or slow things move as long as it’s what you want. You allow the relationship to grow in it’s own time. While immature relationship troubles you with not taking the next step soon enough.
7. Mature relationships are between two complete people
People who are aware of themselves and do not need anyone or anything to define them are capable of having a mature relationship. They do not depend on each other or any other person to make up for what they are lacking, they are in a relationship because they want to be one and not because they feel that something is missing
8. Mature relationships accepts your past Matured relationship embraces your past and help you deal with it, they understand that we all make bad choices and decisions at times but that doesn’t mean we are hopeless and it makes it easier to overlook the past. You learn to focus on the good.
9. There is no reason for doubts in a mature relationship You don’t have to worry about your partner’s loyalty and commitment or the future of your relationship because you know that if they are with you right now it’s only because they see you in their future as well and the way they treat you, you need not doubt their intentions. You feel a kind of reassurance in such relationships.
For your online Music/Video promotion & Hype Contact us
WhatsApp Only: 07067872390